Resolutions, goals, whatever you want to call them, I’ve got 19 of them.
I’ll be posting more in-depth about each goal over the next few weeks.
- Open an IRA for me.
- Switch hubby’s IRA to a lower fee account.
- Create a money binder.
- Go to NYC!
- Increase my veggie intake.
- Send birthday cards to parents, siblings, nieces, and nephews.
- Paint trim.
- Open a taxable investment account.
- Work toward a 5am weekday wake up
- Do something active at least 3 days a week.
- Schedule family time.
- Create a money binder with my mom.
- Reduce our monthly food spending by $100.
- Memory keeping system for Skylar’s high school years.
- Reduce soda consumption to 1 per week.
- Invite friends over quarterly.
- Learn a good everyday makeup look.
- Have someone that actually knows what they’re doing figure out a good foundation match for me.
- Take after dinner walks as often as possible.
There ya have it. Look for my in-depth explanations of the individual goals in the next few posts. I also plan on updating my progress regularly.